1. New approaches in Washington. The current approaches aren’t working.
2. A candidate that Democrats, Independents and Republicans opposed to the polarization and gridlock in Washington can all support and rally around.
3. Chris has more full-time and hands-on small, medium and large business experience than any other candidate.
4. More focus on important longer term issues – options to gridlock and polarization; good jobs; deficit & debt reduction, and a society united and not divided.
5. New ideas replacing worn-out political playbooks and senseless bickering.
6. Create a Sixth District Economic Transformation Council (6D-ETC) to package and promote the region, attracting new companies and creating more jobs.
7. Chris will hear all sides to craft and advocate for better solutions.
8. Strong on education: Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math; Reading, Writing, and the Arts; Health and Financial literacy - for all ages.
9. Optimistic. Inclusive. Centered. Ready.
10. You can be a part of important and needed change that’s overdue.